Why You Need West Coast Confetti for your Occasion?
Parades, sports events, along with other festivities would not be complete without confetti being thrown everywhere. Materials like Paper
Confetti (PC), mylar and metal are used to make them. One could simply match colors to fit a certain theme of an event. You now have a lot of textures and types to select from in terms of the use of Blue Paper Confetti. West Coast Confetti has all of the confetti types and colors.
Blue Paper Confetti
Made to fall slowly, boosting the fun- most Blue Paper Confetti is color-fast and resistant to flames. Available sizes vary from .75 to 2 inches. Most paper confetti is made with bio-degradable paper. When you have a lot of party needs, visit West Coast Confetti.
Copper mylar confetti is made from metalized PVC, making it an ideal add-on decoration at any indoor or outdoor events. The metallic confetti not just floats down but also reflects against the spotlight, providing a cooler effect at the event. The confetti also features resilience apart from its elegance.
You can also have tailor-made confetti. Whether you need circles, stars or hearts, it could be specialized just for what you need. Blue Paper Confetti is truly one of many options you've got. Banquets will need red heart confetti while patriotic celebration will look more special with flag shape and red, white and blue themed confetti. Other options include snowflake shaped confetti and rainbow tissue confetti. You just need to expand your imagination. If you want something very popular, choose Copper mylar confetti.
Copper mylar confetti have distinct colours and shapes, making it perfect for table decorations. You can also arrange this kind of table confetti to form celebratory words, such as Happy Birthday or Congratulations.
For a minimal impact on the landscape, you may select the water-soluble confetti. It could also shine when reflected in the sunlight. This rice paper kind of confetti will simply dissolve. This confetti is also lighter, which is good if you need more confetti than the typical package.
West Coast Confetti also provides tools which could disperse confetti. Confetti cannon are efficient in blowing considerable amounts of confetti into the air. For less demanding tasks, select cryo guns and electric cannons. If you want everybody busy, make use of hand cannons for individual use.
Fun Uses for Confetti
Confetti can be used in a wide selection of ways that are not limited to just party accessories.
• Confetti may serve as decorations for tables, flower pots, and wrapping papers.
• You could fill balloons with confetti to provide a shower of colour when they burst. Surround the balloons with confetti for a more vibrant appeal.
• You could use confetti to decorate with candles and lanterns.
• Confetti could be used to decorate a wall or to brighten up any area.
• Copper mylar confetti or Blue Paper Confetti are perfect decorations on the backdrops used for photo shoots. Don't forget to make use of confetti on those valentine cards, also.
• For a fun secure way to decorate Easter Eggs, let the little ones glue confetti on them and decorate your baskets as well.
• Try making use of confetti to accessorize. Put it on your shoes or your hair band to brighten up any wardrobe.
• Confetti makes a great disguise for a gift jar. Simply place the item inside and cover with confetti. It would surely be attractive to your receiver.
• Also decorate confetti on pumpkins during Halloween. You could decorate with fall colors or make your own special Jack O Lantern.
This just shows that confetti has several uses. Open your imagination and decorate utilizing wonderful pieces of confetti.