Why You Need West Coast Confetti for your Party?
Confetti is small pieces of material that are thrown at parades, sports events, along with other festive occasions. Materials like Paper
Confetti (PC), mylar and metal are utilized to make them. There are colours that will fit perfectly with events or venues. You now have a lot of textures and types to pick from in terms of the usage of PC. There are several confetti types and colours you could get from West Coast Confetti.
Created to fall slowly, boosting the fun- most PC is color-fast and resistant to flames. Sizes may vary from .75” to 2 inches. Biodegradable paper is sued to make most paper confetti, Shop West Coast Confetti for all of your party needs.
Created from metalized PVC, it is suitable for all general events for groups due to its unique effect of catching the light as it floats right after being tossed in the air. The Yellow foil confetti features high resilience and great style, which are 2 aspects that you need in celebrating your event.
Confetti can be tailored for your event. You may want to choose hearts, stars, and circles. PC is just one of many options you have. Banquets will require red heart confetti while patriotic celebration will look more unique with flag shape and red, white and blue themed confetti. You might also choose rainbow tissue confetti and snowflake shaped confetti. All you need is to expand your imagination. If you want something very popular, choose Yellow foil confetti.
Yellow foil confetti is perfect for table decorations, and bearing in mind the diversity of colors and shapes it could feature. This kind of table confetti can even contain words, like Congratulations or Happy Birthday.
Water-soluble confetti has minimal effect on the landscape, which makes it great for outdoor events. This confetti is also lighter since it made from rice paper. Therefore, it can dissolve easily without affecting the surroundings. The lightness of the confetti will allow you to acquire more confetti than other choices.
At West Coast Confetti you could also find various dispersing tools for your needs. You might select from hand cannons for individual users, cry guns, for dispersing confetti in medium amounts, and the cannons for sizeable events.
Boost Enjoyment Using Confetti.
Confetti can be used in a wide array of ways which are not limited to just party accessories.
• Adding confetti is another way to beautify tables, wrapping paper, and flower pots.
• Fill confetti into balloons so that when they burst, a shower of colour will appear. Dip balloons in confetti to add to the drama of the colours.
• You can use confetti to decorate with candles and lanterns.
• Confetti can be used to decorate a wall or to brighten any area.
• Yellow foil confetti or PC is perfect decorations on the backdrops used for photo shoots. Those valentine cards must also be decorated with confetti.
• For a fun safe way to decorate Easter Eggs, let the little ones glue confetti on them and decorate your baskets as well.
• How about adding accessories with confetti? Look good by place confetti in your hair band or shoes.
• You can also present a gift jar full of confetti. Just place the item inside and cover with confetti. Adults and kids alike will definitely like to receive it.
• Pumpkins are a seasonal method to use confetti. You might pick fall colors or make your own Jack O Lantern and use fall colors as decors.
Confetti is a superb way to lighten up various occasions and festivities. Simply expand your imagination and you'll have many great decoration ideas on making your event remarkable and special.